Scope and validity of conditions
- These Terms and conditions (hereinafter the “subscription terms”) apply to Tenux OÜ (hereinafter referred to as Tenux), registry code 12233502, legal address Pärnu MNT 105, Tallinn online Store (www.tenux.ee; www.tenux.lv; www.tenux.eu; www.livolo.ee) for sale of goods in the customer (hereinafter the customer).
- The parties are guided by the terms and conditions of their relations, Tenux price List and valid legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
Entry into force of agreement
- The purchase and sale contract for the ordered goods is deemed to be concluded after the order is submitted by the customer and sent to the order by Tenux.
Prices of goods and services
- Prices for goods are in euros and include 20% VAT.
- Tenux reserves the right to make commodity prices by informing the website about the price update.
- The exact price of the goods is subject to change, and please contact us by e-mail to specify the price. The corresponding order is adjusted and the confirmation is sent to the customer as soon as possible.
Payment and receipt of goods:
- Possible ways of paying for and delivering goods:
- The goods are sent by courier to the address chosen by the customer. For goods and services, 100% is paid in advance by bank transfer.
- The goods shall be sent by Smartmail or Omnias to the parcel terminal selected by the customer.
For goods and services, 100% is paid in advance by bank transfer.
- The Item availability information is provided in the item describing the goods. The data on the website is updated according to the availability and due to the temporal delay and possible inaccuracies between the database and the actual inventory, the Tenux cannot guarantee the availability of the goods. In the event of such situations, Tenux will immediately inform the customer and further fulfillment of the order will be agreed according to customer’s requests and Tenux’s capabilities.
Customer’s right to withdraw from order
- The client has the right to withdraw from the purchase and sale contract entered into on the order within 14 days from the delivery of the ordered goods to the customer.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer must submit a corresponding application to the Tenux e-mail address email@example.com and return the ordered goods.
- The returned goods must not have been used and must be of all markings and original packaging.
- The return of electronic components is possible only if the packaging is unopened.
- If the returned goods have deteriorated and the deterioration has not arisen as a result of the regular use of the thing, the customer must compensate for the decrease in the value of the thing.
- Tenux shall refund to the customer the amount paid for the goods as soon as possible, but not later than within 14 days as of withdrawal from the contract to the bank account indicated by the customer (but not before the goods have been returned).
- Upon returning the goods, the customer must pay the costs related to returning the goods.
Tenux right to withdraw from the contract
- Tenux has the right to withdraw from the purchase and sale contract concluded on the basis of the order if the customer has not paid the invoice within the time specified in the invoice or if the stock of the corresponding goods has been exhausted by Tenux.
- The ordered goods will keep Tenux from informing the client from 30 days. The client is repaid on the basis of a petition, minus the handling and maintenance costs of the goods.
- Tenux provides the liability of the ordered goods under the law for the additional guarantee only in the cases and under the conditions clearly stated in the relevant item.
- The warranty applies to the goods only with the purchase invoice.
- The warranty does not include:
- Any interference with the use of the product caused by improper usage of the equipment and failure to comply with the instructions for use;
- Any interference caused by the use of the product resulting from accidental or intentional
- Injury by the user
- Problems caused by the use of the product due to thunder or other
- Natural phenomenon (force majeure);
- Damage caused by the use of the product and physical injuries resulting from involuntary or deliberate physical injury;
- Damage caused by the use of the product and physical injuries caused by unauthorised objects, liquids, insects, redundant dust, etc. In the inside of the device;
- and physical injuries caused by the use of the product.
- The use of non-original parts or unsuitable accessories;
- Products and parts whose serial numbers, check stickers or marking stickers have been tampered with, exchanged or removed;
- Damage caused by the incorrect use of the product or the use of the product for the purpose of non-intended purposes;
- The goods are the property of Tenux until the price of the goods is fully paid.
Collection and use of personal data
- Tenux does not disclose the customer’s personal data to third parties, except for transportation service providers to deliver goods to the subscriber. Tenux has the right to use the customer’s contact details to convey advertising and other information to the purchaser. The customer has the right to prohibit the collection and use of his or her personal data at any time, unless this is necessary for the recovery of a claim arising from the contract or for the delivery of the goods.
Changes to order terms and price list
- Tenux is entitled to amend and supplement these terms and conditions and price lists.
- Amendments and additions to the terms and conditions and the price list shall be communicated through the website and the changes and supplements to the terms and conditions shall take effect from the publication of the corresponding amendment or supplement.
- If the order has been submitted before changes to the terms and conditions and the price list, the conditions and price list applicable to the customer at the time of placing the order apply.
- The Law of the Republic of Estonia applies to these terms and conditions of purchase and sale contracts.
- If any provision of the terms and conditions of the order is void, it will not affect the validity of the order terms or the purchase contract. The void provision is replaced by a lawful provision, which is closest to the nullity of law and the most economically.